Blue Essense

Blue Essense

Blue Essense Blue Essense Blue Essence Blue Essence Blue Essence Blue Essense Blue Essense Blue Essence Blue Essence Blue Essence Blue Essence Blue Essence Blue Essence Blue Essense Blue Essense Blue Essence

I hope that you enjoyed your Christmas night! Because I did.
I have the opportunity to be with all my family and it was really wonderful.
I ate a lot! I hope no gain some weight hahaha, 
but Jan would be the month for loose some extra weight right?
Now I'm going to enjoy food without feeling regrets. 
There's where sweaters and jackets came, if you know what I'm talking about.
I bought this beautiful jacket by River Island at ASOS two months ago 
and I waited a long for posting it.. and I don't know why!
Anyways, I went to the beach recently with my family because my dad loves sea food, 
now I've some rains and overcasts and I really like go to the beach with 
this weather because I can go and wear jeans and black, better than shorts and tees.

River Island Jacket Reebook Polo Shirt Zara Fedora and Jeans ASOS Ring and Skull Bracelet
Meows and Craft Golden Skull Bracelet and Necklace Daferro Jewels Bracelet
Yes we Are the Shit by Solestruck Shoes

Blue Essense

12 comments:

  1. Very nice outfit
    XOXO
    http://pourquoimoi.es/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow.. this is the best men blog ive ever seen!

    Thank you so much for your lovely comment! Of course we can follow each other! Id love to keep in touch! Let me know if you follow me and I will follow you right back :D

    And what about other social media? That way I won't miss a thing!


    Facebook / Instagram /Twitter / Chicisimo

     - Hannah's Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. Que bonito lugar, bonitas fotos y bonito look. Me encanta la combinación de colores de las prendas y los detalles de los complementos. Gran post!
    Un abrazo amigo :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. UN look muy urban

    Un beso
    http://beautyposhblog.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is such a lovely post dear and you look realy great on that outfit! Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and your family.

    xoxo;
    What Kenny Hearts a Lifestyle Blog


    - Facebook
    - Bloglovin
    - Instagram @whatkennyhearts

    ReplyDelete
  6. Me encanta el look pero los complementos son increíbles !!

    xx
    http://www.thetrendysurfer.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Me encantan tus joyas y tus zapatos! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Te ves genial!!! Adoro tus zapatos y la chaqueta... tu outfit es de muy buen gusto... me encanta!!! Lo adoro!!!
    http://thewildglam.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look genial, y esos complementos !!! Ademas esos zapatos son increibles !
    Saludos

    www.imnotaitboy.blogspot.ch

    ReplyDelete
  10. omg.. would you mind sharing what camera and lens you are using!!? :D

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about this post :)