Blackbirds Fly High

Birds and UK





Birds and UK Birds and UK Birds and UK Birds and UK Birds and UK Birds and UK Birds and UK Birds and UK


Photos by Kipzia G.

He tenido unas semanas de locos ultimamente pero por fin he podido concluir el semestre. Asi que me siento hasta los cielos, por fin puedo relajarme y solo pensar en que ya pronto tendre vacaciones de invierno. Asi que me quedan mas dias para bloggear y compartir muchas fotos en mi blog. Preparanse para el ataque. Siganme en facebook o instagram para estar pendientes.
____________________________________________________________

I have such a stressful weeks but finally I could end my semester. So my happiness is over the sky, I can finally take a break and enjoy hollidays. I'll have more days for my blog so prepare yourself because a juicy material to share with you guys. Follow me on instagram o facebook so you can know when will be my blog update.

Romwe Sweater
Firmoo Sunglasses
Converse Sneakers
DIY Dungaree
Casio Watch
Nasty Gal Backback
ASOS Rings

Birds and UK




3 comments:

  1. That sweater rocks it!! I like sweaters with those one coloured patterns =)

    And I am happy that the stress is off from you and now you can relax ^_^

    So enjoy those free days,
    Michael
    www.ontheleaf.net / facebook / Bloglovin / ig: @majki

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice! love your outfit :)

    http://adhiwahyudi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me encanta el look completo te sienta genial.
    Un saludo.


    NEW OUTFIT IN MY BLOG!!: http://diamondconestilopropio.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete

Let me know what you think about this post :)